Thursday, June 03, 2010

A Big Healthy Girl...


Addy's 1 month doctors appointment was Tuesday. She "performed" beautifully. Here's her stats!

She is now 21.9 inches, which is the 74th percentile.

She weighs 10 lbs. 13.6 0z, which is the 86th percentile!

For comparison's sake, at his one month appointment, Carter was 22.74 inches (82nd percentile) and weighed 12 pounds (90th percentile).



Carter's favorite activity. Playing outside. Notice Papa's great grass out front! :-)


On another note, I want to relay a funny story from Wal-Mart today. I was checking out and the checker said, "Uhhhhhhh. That just leaves the item he's sucking on..." Completely oblivious, I turn to see Carter sucking on the can of sunscreen. Ooooops. I take it from him and see (as the clerk is seeing) a big wad of spit trailing down the can. I look at the clerk. He looks at me and his eyes said "Lady, I do not get paid enough for this. That is freaking disgusting." Not knowing what to do I wiped the can on my shirt and glanced at the checker again. He was still clearly not thrilled. Finally, I said, "Let me just scan that for you" and reached over and scanned it and tossed it in the bag. I saw, but chose to ignore, the big sigh of relief on his face. Being a mom cracks me up sometimes.



Carter and Papa playing on the slide in the Ped Mall after a dinner with some of Papa's fellow residents.

No comments: