Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Favoritest thing and funniest faces!

So, believe it or not, I was true to my word this time. I'm back to wow my readers with another addition without the month plus wait. Whooo hooo! However, since I gave you so much information last time, this one will be shorter, but will still boast some pictures featuring my smiling face!

My latest and greatest favorite thing to do is to point to and kiss the baby in Mama's belly. It's chubby and funny and I love it! Mama or Papa say, "Where's the baby in Mama's belly?" and I instantly pull up her shirt point, rub, and kiss her belly. Mama is convinced that I really don't know why I am doing it, but Mama and Papa really think that its really cute. Since they give me encouragement, I just keep it up. I love it when they clap for me and say "yea baby!" There aren't any picture of me doing my latest trick, but here's a picture of Mama's belly. Enjoy!


This evening, Alice came inside for one of her house training lessons. She was kinda wild today and didn't get to stay long, but we had fun while she was in here. Here's a picture of her and I in the house together this evening.


Finally, after supper tonight, Mama had to take of my pants and shirt because I'm still pretty messy when I feed myself. I played until I got my jammers on in a onesie. This is a very special onesie that I got from Mama and Papa's friend Tarra who lives in New York right now. I actually got it around Christmastime last year, but it is just now fitting. I had a great time pointing to my belly/chest to show it off and making funny faces for the camera. Enjoy!




Hugs and loves...

Carter

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ahhh, look at that baby bump! So cute, Amy. I cannot believe how big Alice is, too!